//TAKE MY HEART
wish i didnt care about anything
Thursday, November 27, 2014 @ 7:05 AM | 0 Comment [s]

i wish i did'nt care about anything... 
but i do.!

many thing come out with many ways.. its too bad i cannot do anything. because money are there behind all of the happen. its too bad i cant story here.. its quite some give me stress, and i just dont want to care about all the matters, but i cant!! i cant! sometimes just want to let go for it. even i need to lost people i love. 
in reality, i cant
its okay..i still can control all of my emotions.


Older Post | Newer Post

Hye. Leave your footstep at my cbox. Please don't REMOVE CREDITS!. Replace this with your stupid welcome note. Thanks for visiting my blog.


Story About Stuff Links





Open Cbox


This template was created by aishawahid. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.