//TAKE MY HEART
my heart is you
Thursday, January 17, 2013 @ 11:34 PM | 0 Comment [s]

I'm glad I was born in a family, 
neither rich nor the second officer II, 
but I have clothes to wear, 
books to read, 
do not go hungry. 


i also have friends,
neither its same ages, nor same badge n course,
i have a lot of sisters and brothers,,
although they are not my biological siblings, 
but i am very love them,


MOM and dad to the capabilities, 
to the best of my life, 
although not chanel or LV, 
but enough to make me go out for a walk. 
Compared to spending other people's money are contemptuous of other people, 
I would prefer to change lives. 
This life I love, one more time I will still be selected. ^__^ hearts




Older Post | Newer Post

Hye. Leave your footstep at my cbox. Please don't REMOVE CREDITS!. Replace this with your stupid welcome note. Thanks for visiting my blog.


Story About Stuff Links





Open Cbox


This template was created by aishawahid. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.