//TAKE MY HEART
apple dan wanita
Sunday, January 22, 2012 @ 6:12 PM | 0 Comment [s]


Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.
So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, THEY'RE amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree :-)



Older Post | Newer Post

Hye. Leave your footstep at my cbox. Please don't REMOVE CREDITS!. Replace this with your stupid welcome note. Thanks for visiting my blog.


Story About Stuff Links





Open Cbox


This template was created by aishawahid. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.