//TAKE MY HEART
jeles+ego=mengalah
Monday, December 12, 2011 @ 10:19 PM | 0 Comment [s]

yes aku memang kuat jeles.. ego tinggi... dan aku tak suka mengalah...
so?? tolong jgn wat aku jeles... tolong jgn wat aku kene mintak maaf.. jgn wat aku rase aku la paling bangang..
erk..
next time no more ok..

aishawahid!!!

please be professional with your work..
jage emosi..
kalo tak jaga.. lingkup ko punye bisnes! FAHAM!!!




Older Post | Newer Post

Hye. Leave your footstep at my cbox. Please don't REMOVE CREDITS!. Replace this with your stupid welcome note. Thanks for visiting my blog.


Story About Stuff Links





Open Cbox


This template was created by aishawahid. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.