//TAKE MY HEART
TiAdA Makna LagI BErgelar TemAn :(
Sunday, June 26, 2011 @ 10:11 PM | 0 Comment [s]

SEDIH!! SEDIH SANGAT SANGAT!! really looks like a fools when crying..
HMM.. at one side.. i'm happy with my A3T18.. their is my life now.. make me happy.. ketawa mcm nak mati.. bile merajuk ade orang pujok.. bile ada problem, banyk yang hulurkan bantuan.. ade yang bgi nasihat.. ouhh.. make me miss them very much..
anyway, an other side, i'm alone..
i need friends who are always on my side.

FIZA :)
NANA:)
SYIDA:)

u ols memg member terbaek saya!! luv u.. sampai rase macam nak masok u same2 wsatu tempat!!. hahaa.. (able to laugh when talking about them). thx member..



Older Post | Newer Post

Hye. Leave your footstep at my cbox. Please don't REMOVE CREDITS!. Replace this with your stupid welcome note. Thanks for visiting my blog.


Story About Stuff Links





Open Cbox


This template was created by aishawahid. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.